Skip to Content

Captain needs help

5 replies [Last post]
boatcrew
boatcrew's picture

Sent via email:

Captain needs help. Semi-retired and partially disabled OLD Executive with Capt.'s license needs younger and able First Mate/ Asst. Captain for his own 2003 60 ft. twin diesel M/Y. Will be quite a bit of cruising, If you have computer skills and other abilities it could be a full time job with travel as assistant. It might also be part time in Bradenton/Palmetto if you're not able to travel.

Job includes maintenance, piloting, fooling with immigration in foreign countries, finding sub-contractors to improve (or repair) the boat and usual requirements to assist a Septugenarian with bad arthritis. Sense of humor and adventure required. Some fishing, mostly partying. Job requires the ability to be bonded (no record). NO DRUGS on pain of Keelhauling. Owner /Captain has over 50 yrs. experience but not fully physically able. SMILE and reply to [email protected]

kansu
kansu's picture
yacht capitan

my name kansu 29 years old ı worked 4 years onboard ıf u need u can call +905439135336
[email protected]

rickydeckhandreed
rickydeckhandreed's picture
Hey there im a young strong

Hey there im a young strong worker in the tampa bay area. i have all of my merchant mariners documents my twic card and i am stcw certified. I recently worked for dann ocean towing for about 7 months and i'd love to get back on the water if your intrested you can reach me at 813 892 7749. thank you much ricky reed.

anyday undr way
anyday undr way's picture
Hello fellow Cpt.

I am interested in the position of Assistant Captain. Along with my nautical experience and knowledge of marine systems, I also have experience as a nationally registered Paramedic with field experience. I also have experience with working with the disabled and recognize the "thinking beyond the label" philosophy as one of adaptive actions. I do not do drugs nor do I wish to be keel hauled nor flogged : ). I do enjoy a good time though and do not feel that I am a stick in the mud.
If you are interested I have posted my basic material on this site. I can provide verification references and a list of Vessels operated.
Lookin' forward to cast off lines at your command.

bod1551
bod1551's picture
captain needs help

hello, my name dario rios
country argentina
professional yachtmaster
full stcw95
http://worldsailboat.blogspot.com/
[email protected]

lcunha
lcunha's picture
Help is here

I was inquiring about the position. I am a 30 y/o female with no experience but an eagerness to learn. I am ready and looking forward to travel anywhere, anytime. I do have basic computer skills. But best of all I have an easy going, fun personality. I love to laugh and make everything a good time, even work. I am also a florida licensed Acupuncture physician so I can help with your arthritis. :-)
Now, I am also a single mother with a 9 year old boy whom I am eager to have learn to sail and travel that I would have to have with me. I'm looking to road-school him and teach him by showing him the world.

I am looking forward to conversing with you.

Thank you kindly. Smiles

Oh, I tried replying to the email address you listed but it came back with a failure notice?

about seo | forum